eCommerce Shopping Carts
There’s more to eCommerce shopping carts than simply setting up a shopping cart. You have to know a little bit about how your customers interact with technology so you can make it easy for them to find what they’re looking for, make their purchase with confidence and tell their friends so you can sell more of your services and products.
Michelle Ulrich, President and Digital Marketing Consultant, with Virtual Business Marketing (VBM) is a Shopping Cart Certified Strategist and she used to teach students how to use the 1ShoppingCart.com platform. There are many shopping carts to choose from and while we have experienced quite a few, we’re not afraid of learning something new. We love technology!
Shopping cart setup and maintenance
- Email broadcasting
- Import list from existing email capture software
- Auto responders
- Ad tracking
- Link with merchant account and gateway
- Merchant services – credit card processing, gift and loyalty & pre-paid products
- Product set up and maintenance
- Affiliate set up
- Digital downloads with license keys
Multiple streams of income
- Brainstorming and consulting
- Create and implement new products and service offerings
Software we typically use
We’ve used many brands of eCommerce shopping carts, including Infusionsoft, Big Commerce, Shopify, and others, but there are a few ‘staples’ we use with most clients these days. The list below includes the typical carts.
- 1ShoppingCart, an automated marketing platform (this tool is for the beginner to intermediate level)
- e-junkie.com (this tool is for the beginner level)
- PayPal (this tool is for the beginner level)