While there are loads of tools being born and dying every day, Google seems to be here to stay for a good long while.
While many think of Google as a “place to go” when you’re searching for something on the Internet, Google also has loads of free and fee-based tools to help you organize and market your business. Getting the right tools will make it much easier for your business to achieve online success. So, we’ll start with the basics and by the end of this course, you’ll have the tools to become a master Ninja in navigating Gmail, Google Calendar and Google Drive.
This four-week course is designed with professionals in mind. You’ll learn how to setup and/or optimize a Gmail account, Google calendar and Google Drive, as well as how to integrate these very powerful tools to achieve a more efficient and productive day.
How this class taught:
- This class is taught as an online webinar
- From the comfort of your own space and computer
- We’ll meet for 90-minutes each week for 4 weeks
What you will learn:
- Week 1: Gmail – How to become a Gmail Power User
- Week 2: Google Chrome Extensions – The Power of Extensions
- Week 3: Google Calendar – Keep track of important meetings, setup recurring events, add worldwide time zones, and much more
- Week 4: Google Drive – Discover the versatility of Google Drive, including how to build online forms and surveys for free
- 30 minute FREE individualized coaching
- A comprehensive PDF workbook filled with resources and step-by-step instructions on how to make Google work for you!
- Each class will be recorded so you can watch the videos again and again
- Access to a private Facebook group for students to ask questions, receive feedback and more.
*Disclaimer: this class has not been approved by Google. It is merely a compilation of the instructor’s extensive experience with Google’s products.
Course to start – TBD